City Tattoos

Jonny_H

Hi guys sorry if its a repost, i'm looking at getting a city tatoo in a few weeks time... ?

was thinking a black and white city crest on my back

has anyone got any pics of what they have got?

p.s. if you dont like tattoo's etc and are going to reply with something stupid please dont bother, i dont want your opions on wheter you think tattoo's look daft or tacky etc...

i simply want ideas of what tatoo to get and where to get it...

thanks

black and white crest would be good, were you thinking old or new? i personally think the old badge would look better, especially in Black and White. But still the new one wont look bad!

Used to know a guy who had the old badge on his heart, he got the Goat to sign it when he saw him 1 time and then proceeded to have the Goat's signature tattoo'd on.

considering getting superbia in paelia (ill spell in proper this time) over nipple with the three stars...because it would go well with what i have atm

I've got the old badge on my right bicep, had it for 15 years and still love it. Get loads of folk commenting on it especially when on holiday. The best one was a dad bringing his young lad over to me and showing him what the old badge looked like, the dad was so excited, we just had to sink a cerveza or 2 together :o)
Don't have any pics but I'll see what I can sort out. Got it done at Tiger Tatoos in Sale.

Sad Pie said:
I've got the old badge on my right bicep, had it for 15 years and still love it. Get loads of folk commenting on it especially when on holiday. The best one was a dad bringing his young lad over to me and showing him what the old badge looked like, the dad was so excited, we just had to sink a cerveza or 2 together :o)
Don't have any pics but I'll see what I can sort out. Got it done at Tiger Tatoos in Sale.

love the old badge, think that wud look quality!

However saying that wouldnt mind having the new one on my lower leg. Seen a few and think they look top.

Just Make sure this character doesnt do it!

C_71_article_1089019_long_teaser_group_long_teaser_image.jpg

Fury at tattooist sentence
AN UNLICENSED tattooist who sparked a borough-wide health alert after using dirty needles on children has walked free from court with a £250 fine.

Nigel Wilde, 36, was charged with two counts of failing to protect the safety of his customers, some of them children, after operating an unlicensed tattoo parlour from his filthy flat on Alderley Terrace, Dukinfield.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mancity.fotopic.net/c482515.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mancity.fotopic.net/c482515.html</a>

A few examples here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.