City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a waiting list for Season Cards as they scrapped that last summer.
All those with Citizens Membership are technically on the waiting list and I would have thought that there were more than 4,000 Members in that.
I'm on the waiting list but more because my lad isn't quite big enough to come yet, so I've let the £200 just sit there till he is

I'm on the waiting list but more because my lad isn't quite big enough to come yet, so I've let the £200 just sit there till he is
Ok fair enough but I was contacted by the Club last Summer, who informed that they needed to return my £100 as the waiting list had been scrapped & that all Members were now on the waiting list.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Dear,

Supporter Number:

We would like to inform you of a change to the Seasoncard Waiting List process.

Effective from today, access to the Seasoncard Waiting List will only be available via the purchase of a Cityzens Matchday membership.

As a current Cityzens Matchday member, we will process your original Seasoncard Waiting List refund of your £100 deposit in the next 28 working days.

As both an original member of the Seasoncard Waiting List and a current Cityzens Matchday member, please note that you will need to have an active membership when 2018/19 Seasoncards are opened to Cityzens Matchday Members*.

If you have any questions on the new Seasoncard Waiting List process, please call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, 3).

Yours sincerely,
Supporter Services

*Please note that as an original member of the Seasoncard Waiting List, you will be given priority access to have the chance to buy a 2018/19 Seasoncard in advance of all other Cityzens Matchday members (subject to availability).

Ok fair enough but I was contacted by the Club last Summer, who informed that they needed to return my £100 as the waiting list had been scrapped & that all Members were now on the waiting list.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Dear,

Supporter Number:

We would like to inform you of a change to the Seasoncard Waiting List process.

Effective from today, access to the Seasoncard Waiting List will only be available via the purchase of a Cityzens Matchday membership.

As a current Cityzens Matchday member, we will process your original Seasoncard Waiting List refund of your £100 deposit in the next 28 working days.

As both an original member of the Seasoncard Waiting List and a current Cityzens Matchday member, please note that you will need to have an active membership when 2018/19 Seasoncards are opened to Cityzens Matchday Members*.

If you have any questions on the new Seasoncard Waiting List process, please call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, 3).

Yours sincerely,
Supporter Services

*Please note that as an original member of the Seasoncard Waiting List, you will be given priority access to have the chance to buy a 2018/19 Seasoncard in advance of all other Cityzens Matchday members (subject to availability).
Oh I've not seen that yet. Will check emails

I don't think there is a waiting list for Season Cards as they scrapped that last summer.
All those with Cityzens Membership are technically on the waiting list and I would have thought that there were more than 4,000 Members in that.

Just what the tour guide said yeaterday.

Ps Championis championis lol

Report: New York City FC plan stadium in Harlem River Yards
By Joe Prince-WrightApr 17, 2018, 11:52 AM EDT

New York City FC’s search for a permanent home could be drawing closer as a report states the Major League Soccer franchise could be heading to a 26,000 capacity venue which is part of the $700 million Harlem River Yards project.

YIMBY states that plans for a soccer-specific stadium, which they call “New York’s first soccer stadium,” for NYCFC at the heart of the redevelopment project have been submitted and if there are no delays the project could be completed by 2022.

IMG_2613.jpg

The stunning images released show a waterfront stadium in Harlem which would be built on top of rail yards, with the project also including affordable housing, a waterfront esplanade, a community park and retail space in the South Bronx waterfront.

Per the report, Rafael Vinoly has designed the stadium and NYCFC have submitted the bid alongside Somerset Partners, who are already building new towers on the site.

NYCFC have played their first four seasons as an MLS club at Yankee Stadium, with 25 percent of the team owned by the Yankees and 75 percent by City Football Group.

Their search for a stadium site has been arduous with potential sites in Flushing, Belmont and elsewhere in Manhattan not working out.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2018/04/17/report-new-york-city-fc-plan-stadium-in-harlem-river-yards/

Much better CGI's here, plus more info. (Shades of our proposals)

IMG_2615.jpg

https://newyorkyimby.com/2018/04/ex...-million-harlem-river-yards-mega-project.html

Last edited:

New York City FC’s search for a permanent home could be drawing closer as a report states the Major League Soccer franchise could be heading to a 26,000 capacity venue which is part of the $700 million Harlem River Yards project.

YIMBY states that plans for a soccer-specific stadium, which they call “New York’s first soccer stadium,” for NYCFC at the heart of the redevelopment project have been submitted and if there are no delays the project could be completed by 2022.

IMG_2613.jpg

The stunning images released show a waterfront stadium in Harlem which would be built on top of rail yards, with the project also including affordable housing, a waterfront esplanade, a community park and retail space in the South Bronx waterfront.

Per the report, Rafael Vinoly has designed the stadium and NYCFC have submitted the bid alongside Somerset Partners, who are already building new towers on the site.

NYCFC have played their first four seasons as an MLS club at Yankee Stadium, with 25 percent of the team owned by the Yankees and 75 percent by City Football Group.

Their search for a stadium site has been arduous with potential sites in Flushing, Belmont and elsewhere in Manhattan not working out.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2018/04/17/report-new-york-city-fc-plan-stadium-in-harlem-river-yards/

IMG_2615.jpg

https://newyorkyimby.com/2018/04/ex...-million-harlem-river-yards-mega-project.html

Same architect that did the CFA.

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

Isn’t 26k under ambitious? I think football will grow and grow in America and can see New York needing a higher capacity than this in a few years?

Would love City to replace the South Stand with one big Dortmund style wall stand.Spurs doing something similar?

yep spurs and everton now. quite a few clubs will have huge home ends soon. would love it if the did it instead of the family stand. we are desperately missing a proper home end at the etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.