City to have fourth kit next season

Wish I could've got one of the Chinese new year shirts, they look incredible

Can't say it bothers me greatly as I don't buy the current kit as I don't think they look that great when 'the model' gets past a certain age (got to say I was tempted a little by last years very impressive home kit though!) I do have a couple of retro 70s kits made with better quality material.
This is purely to get more money out of fans, many who will buy the kits regardless and the club will be contracted to wear each a certain amount of times no doubt. A couple of times this season we've worn change kits when there was no clash of colour anyway(Wolves and Luton away).
Nothing new this, as others have pointed out we had 4 kits at one point in the early 70s didn't we!

I'll be honest, it's not for me. I've not bought a shirt in decades.

I guess it gives people more choice for the shirts they buy. You don't have to buy all four and if you have a child that wants every single City shirt, tell 'em no. I'm sure they'll survive.

the noel kit? were we not already aware and equaly not arsed, afects those with kids mainly who will need to probably fork out for 4, anyone else shpuld be able to takecem or leave them or buy jekyl from china

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.