City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

Really looking forward to watching this.

Out of curiousity, is it more like a CityTV production or Hard Knocks?

Why am I struggling to find this on my TV under Netflix ? Gone through all the sub divisions and even asked to find it via my remote "talk/request" button.
Help please !!
it's under new releases on the netflix sub-section

Really looking forward to watching this.

Out of curiousity, is it more like a CityTV production or Hard Knocks?
It's a very obvious CityTV production with some new and boring bits with pundits cut in to explain to a global audience what the champions league is.

First episode was fine, but can't see many non-City fans loving it in the same way that sports docs produced for a global audience at conception might be. I assume the drama towards the end is worth the entry fee.

I bet more people in America watch it than in the UK such is the pain and poison from our media.
I think this series is going to have a much bigger impact worldwide outside the UK than at home. Pretty much everyone in the UK has already made up their mind about City. Gonna be amazing for the lads and the club abroad, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.