City Trivia

DANNY O'B

A great question I was asked the other night, see if anybody on here can do better than me.

When is the only time city have scored six goals but lost?

v luton game was abandoned at 6-1 i think denis law scored 5 if memory serves correct and we lost the re-arranged fixture

close lol

Yeah i double checked it cos he could've just been pissed. Actually ended up finding a great little site with some interesting city facts (and an even better name).

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcivta.com/club/typical.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcivta.com/club/typical.html</a>

Went to the Denis Law book signing at the Trafford Centre. First in queue. Behind me about 200 barbarians. Phone goes off...........Bluemoon. Looked like a scene from thunderbirds. Bobbing heads everywhere. Dennis arrived and I got him to sign my two Luton Town programmes in which he scored 7 goals. I slipped another in while he was talking to someone.
Guess which programme he signed ???????????
As I walked away I said "Up the Blues " His face was a picture.

law74 said:
Longsight-memories said:
what home game did city play in a changed strip!
1 point against who did we play
2 points what coloiur strip

Middlesborough when blobby foulup missed a late penalty that would have sent us into europe.
Navy

Not the one I was think of-...clue.. maine road..

Longsight-memories said:
law74 said:
Longsight-memories said:
what home game did city play in a changed strip!
1 point against who did we play
2 points what coloiur strip

Middlesborough when blobby foulup missed a late penalty that would have sent us into europe.
Navy

Not the one I was think of-...clue.. maine road..

green and black stripes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.