City u18s 1-0 Everton - Match report

Thanks for this. Very well written report.

I read every single one and I think they've got better and better.

Keep it up!

P.S I sound like a school teacher. I'm not ;-)

Thank you for the nice report. Thanks to you a lot of people can follow the eds and other academy teams.

What is you view on Sarmiento. Is he an Angelino type of player. And how do you compare them? Is Angelino much further is his progression then him?

Thanks for this. Very well written report.

I read every single one and I think they've got better and better.

Keep it up!

P.S I sound like a school teacher. I'm not ;-)
Ha! Well, I aim to please. Glad you think they're getting better. I'd hope so too, ive written enough of em now haha.

Thank you for the nice report. Thanks to you a lot of people can follow the eds and other academy teams.

What is you view on Sarmiento. Is he an Angelino type of player. And how do you compare them? Is Angelino much further is his progression then him?

Sarmiento is a very good player. I can tell that already....even after two games. They are quite similar stylistically, though I'd actually say Sarmiento reminds me a bit of Coleman at Everton. He darts infield and runs at defences. Its impossible to say if hes more ready than Angelino yet, and most likely isnt given age etc, but we'll see more soon. Hes only with the 18s at the moment so ill know more when hes with the EDS.

Just watched the highlights on the City website, has Nmecha added some size over the first half of the season ? Seems to be a little taller and certainly seems to have bulked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.