City v Bournemouth post match

Scintillating football

Brilliant team goals

All to be forgotten thanks to the stupidly of one player.

Can't wait to see Sane on the left and Sterling on the right so I'm not to hung up with the red. He should have just punched him instead

Fantastic. Most comfortable we've been. KDB wonderful, deserved MoM closely followed by Raheem. Again defence solid and Ferds playing that deeper role amazingly. I thought Nolito had a poor game to be honest, maybe it's why his frustrations boiled over. This is going to be controversial but Nacho needs to up his decision-making, it's letting him down at times. Garcia looked very composed when he came on, happy for the lad.

8/10, well done City.

Quailty performance. Eased off understandbly by time red came along and then just seeing it out. No arguements with red but there maybe a case for being provoked which may see leniency for one or two match ban (doubt it) so glad didnt connect but weve seen with Kun that likely to get book thrown at him.

Ah well if cunts in media wanna focus on that then thats their fuckin problem i for one will be power wanking to the first 75min of that game. Spitting tatty water by 74min!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.