City v Bournemouth post match

Didn't think we ever got out of second gear tbh, that's what's so scary about how well we're playing. Bit concerned with how slow the defensive partnership looked, with Otamendi frequently getting done just by a ball in the channel, but other than that it was a walk in the park with some lovely football being played. Thought the red was daft but harsh, the premier league is ridiculously soft on what constitutes "violent conduct" when it wants to be.

I find the rule consistent.

As long as it's a City player it's 3 match ban.

Sublime control all the way through. Looked like we could score at will start of the 2nd and then no need to kill ourselves. Silly from Nolito, but these things will happen from time to time. Others will try the same with him but I've a feeling he'll be highlightIng any future argy-bargy to the red so they may get their just desserts if they try snidey digs.

Loving the style and attitude, the football is mind blowing.

I rarely post here but honestly we should all be standing behind Nolito. Never a Red Card. Both players' heads were in contact and Nolito just tried to push him away hard with his head. I have seen this many time in the premier league and have never seen anyone get a Red for that. It was never a headbutt.

Nolito does not deserve Red and if anything we should be backing him up not blaming him!!!!! Really sad when I read all those comments against him. I think City will appeal the Red

Well done to the whole team on a fantastic effort and result.

I suppose it's just me feeling let down after watching that performance.
It's not like we don't have cover. We have Sterling, Sane, and others who can cover the left wing.

We'll be fine and we've only got one more game without Aguero.

I find the rule consistent.

As long as it's a City player it's 3 match ban.

Yup, sums it up perfectly.

In the context of the game its a yellow for me as Smith pushed him, possibly a yellow and then stuck his own head in, again, he got a yellow for it.

Does Nolito then deserve to miss 3 games for pushing his head forward a few inches? Does he fuck but those are the rules, he was stupid and no doubt, Pep will let him know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.