City v Bournemouth post match

We have no choice because this can't continue. I would love us to sign a talented Holding mid who is a clever dirty twat who other players fear. We are giving it out more too which is good. I think it's time for the fans to get involved in this too. Make our ground more intimidating. It's almost getting to the stage of siege mentality for me now.
I agree 100%. We are too nice on and off the pitch as a club.

Really chuffed with the 3 points.BUT I am now wondering who next to get a red card - against 'Pool ?.
They will make it hard but all one can ask is: Can we have a good FAIR referee?.
At the moment I cannot see us winning the league - too many are against us.
Pep should do a 'fergie' and refuse to answer questions until 1 hour after the match.

I'd play Otamendi holding midfield think he'd do a great job in there.

He would give us the shield we need amd I think he's good enough on the ball.

Ideally we buy a class holding midfielder this week but can't see it.

I'm just at a loss how the biggest problem in the team hasn't been addressed.

Lol, we have the better talent, the better manager, a squad squad that cost 10 times theirs to accumulate, and yet you want them to come out and play us straight up?

Some of you guys are hilarious...

No, just you Daz.

I thought we looked fantastic in the first half after going behind, the movement, every player able to receive the ball comfortably and find the right pass leaving them wondering if it was worth pressing at all... there was no weak link not even the keeper.

Second half we dominated but couldn't get that fluidity back, maybe in part due to their changes and they wasted time at every opportunity to affect the momentum too and they fouled a lot. A well deserved win and for once Kings shot against the run of play didn't find the top corner, maybe our luck is changing for the better?

Ref was card happy towards City and very lenient towards Bournemouth. The sending off was a joke but a shit ref with questionable integrity is getting to be the norm whenever we play.

Last edited:
Anyone know what's going on with yaya? Fernandinho has been unrecognizable since the sending off at home to chealsea last year, before that pep lauded him with lots of praise and u don't hear much about him in pressers anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.