City v Bournemouth post match

Against all odds we're unbeaten with 7 points from 9.

A siege mentality is going to be required from all parts of the club as the media will be all over any alleged incident with Aguero.

What the fuck are you on about? Granted we won today and I am extremely glad for that but we were nowhere near good enough. And Chelsea were not worse than us last year. They just knew what to do once Conte figured out his team. They were extremely efficient. Give credit where it's due and take of your blue tinted specs for once.
Take your negative specs off ffs. WE outplayed Everton with less men. Todays game was a tough one, all the best teams face them and the very best win them. Stop being so negative about things, we got the result through exactly what is required to win the prem, tenacity.

Did I say anywhere that it is a bad start? No I didn't. Chelsea started badly last year but they massively improved after that. Otherwise they wouldn't have won the league. I am saying the same. IF we don't improve, we are not going to win the league. We are not going to win each and every game like this. We could have easily drawn today and the tone of most of the people would have been completely different. Does that make sense?

So 3 games in, unbeaten, 7 points from 9 and having played 2 away, you say if we dont improve we wont win the league?

Brilliant.

You're wasted on here fella.

"If my auntie had ball she would.................."

We had twice the possession and twice the amount of shots both on and off target. We battered and were in control for virtually the whole game.

Completely true but we're still not good enough at breaking down the parked bus. I suspect Bernardo will sort that once he's fully up and running, and gets an understanding with Silva and KDB, but it has to be said taking 55 minutes to break them down in the second half is not good enough.

Until we sort that out we basically can't concede a goal, which is not an easy position to be in.

There are a lot of positive signs but until we make it known that sticking 11 men in your box isn't the answer, we are going to have to work far too hard for these wins.

Pep knows that too, that's why he was bemoaning the lack of final ball today.

Fucking brilliant win and fully deserved, total control from 15 onwards. Dean a ****, lurking rags ****s.

On a side note you lurking fuckers, we won it in fergie time!!!. Stick that up your shit pipes and smoke it, oh and come on you foxes later.

As they say down PSG way 'Il n'ya rien que un but du dernier minute'! The City Store ought to have a tee shirt with it on in Catalan,

I thought we looked very much like a team who need to gel... we look disjointed for large part of the game... still managed 3 points which is supergreat!!! Lots more to come from this team! And David Silva is a legend... what a genius he is!
Silva is without doubt the finest player I've seen since Colin bell. And the best thing about him is we will have him for another 3 seasons at least. He isn't fast or spectacular but just the maestro who rules the midfield like in an orchestra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.