City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

That’s a new one for me I actually felt sorry for them when we scored.
Same here,they have put teams in the premier league to shame,won’t be easy at Ashton gate (is that still their ground) in the return leg,and for me when we don’t play a full strength team even if it’s two or three changes we struggle ...

Superb effort from Bristol City tonight it really was and i was very impressed by them and their manager who puts most in the PL to shame.

As for the match we deserved to win and but for some poor choices with the last ball and some rank shooting we would have had a hatful i thought as we played decent enough.

Win is a win and we are looking good for the tie as it stands.

Nice finish!
And hopefully that game has killed off 2 ludicrous points of view spouted by a minority of blues
1. We'd be better off without Aguero
2. Evans is not an upgrade on Mangala

Our lack of clinnicality was evident again. A number of good performances and a number of sub par perfomances. Zinchenko was surprizingly good. bristol played rather good, they managed to create chances, their defense was good, although by the second half we were really dominating them.

Credit to Bristol City for their first half performance but we were (nearly) masters of our own downfall. More hard work is needed in the second leg (and better finishing).

More bad than good today, but still nicked it.

Mangala, Yaya, Gundogan, Stones, Danilo all poor. Was gonna add Bravo and Bernardo to that list but they both played an important part in our goals so...

KdB MOTM by a couple of miles.

Mangala...makes a championship defender look good. Bristol City played really well far more adventurous than most premier league teams. Got to hope Aguero does not get injured. Painful to watch our first half finishing. We are City we fight till the end. Take the win after that.

Mangala was doing his best tonight for jonny evens to sign for man city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.