City v Everton post match

Dickhead on NBC said the blueprint has now been shown to press us high up the pitch. I guess he was in the pub rather than watching the game like he was paid to do.

thats what i expected everton to do as they are capable of doing it but they didnt.......did bravo have anything to do besides picking the ball out of the net and one save from a shot from distance.....spurs deserved to beat us by doing exactly that...pushing and present us but everton did nothing but park the bus and hit on the break (which really surprised me)......the fact that it will be seen as a good point for them shows their small time mentality.....you won't see us do that against barca who clearly are stronger than us yet everton do it...like i said small time

Some people need to have a good think about what they are posting, we had 72% possession, 8 shots on target and missed 2 penalties. A decent performance and we should have won the game comfortably. Play like and we will win most games, it is so important to score first and the game changes.
Everton got lucky and they know it.

Celtic, Tottenham, Everton, all three showed a bit different way how to stop us. Bit of worry these games came after each other. Bigger worry is that Barcelona away coming up now so a 4th bad game in a row is very possible now.

Missing two pens in a close game is a joke. We struggled to create clear chances all game and then we get two pens and fuck them up. Fuck off. WTF is that?
Hope Guardiola really as into details as the stories about him wants us to believe and now he starts keeping the squad for an extra hour after training only to practice pens.

Conte and Wenger must be loving this day, clear 3 points for them, Spurs, City dropping points and they can wait Pool or United or both droping points on Monday as well.

Suddenly Pep founds its very hard.

Kuman completely overplayed Pep. Sometimes it reminded me Barca vs Di Matteo Chelsea semifinal, when Messi also missed penalty.

And typical Barca/Pep opponent - one moment, one shot, one goal. While opponents keeper doing best game in his life.

I saw it like gazillions times.

Pity un-winning strike is probably continue to 4 games at least.

They should seriously do something with penalty and set pieces. When 8 players staying under ball line you can't score just popping ball through the legs, not even Messe with Xavi and Iniesta could pull this trick. There is only one tactic - winning yellow/red cards, set pieces and headballs. And the latter saved a point here.

Overall I hugely dissapointed because, like I said, Pep was clearly overplayed, second time, in a row. His plan with wingers and constant crosses didn't work, opponents bloked 9 out of 10 attemps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.