City v Forest ahem... "highlights"...

Wheelsy

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernewstv.com/manchester-city-0-3-nottingham-forest-highlights/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernewstv.com/manchester-city ... ighlights/</a>

Three of the most comical goals you will ever see...

Fookin hell - thats the 1st time I've seen the goals (went out last night after listening to the game, and have been trying to avoid thinkin about City at all since then!) and we were even shitter than we sounded!

Richards' 'clearance' and Hamann's throw-in warrant particular mention - Sunday league football at best.

Bridge must wonder what the fook he's let himself in for!

Optimus Prime said:
Fookin hell - thats the 1st time I've seen the goals (went out last night after listening to the game, and have been trying to avoid thinkin about City at all since then!) and we were even shitter than we sounded!

Richards' 'clearance' and Hamann's throw-in warrant particular mention - Sunday league football at best.

Actually the throw in was Ball... and with Bridge in the side his throw ins will be a thing of the past.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Optimus Prime said:

Actually the throw in was Ball... and with Bridge in the side his throw ins will be a thing of the past.

Right - so it was - my mistake!

Hopefully it won't just be his throw-ins that are a thing of the past now Bridge is here, eh!

What on earth was Hamann doing there? I have heard about it before and people said it looked almost intentional... and watching it I have to agree.

Ball looks a lot like hamann to me! First goal great volley, not sure whether micah might of been better letting it run. second and third goals total schoolboy errorsm, awful.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Optimus Prime said:

Actually if you watch your highlights it was clearly hamman, unless ball has grown taller and changed his hair at half time mate ?

bluealf said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Optimus Prime said:

Actually if you watch your highlights it was clearly hamman, unless ball has grown taller and changed his hair at half time mate ?

Must admit I thought it was Hamann at first (and thats how I remembered it from the radio yesterday) - either way, it was shit whoever it was, and neither Ball nor Hamann should ever be playing for the club again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.