City v Mainz, UYL 5pm, live on City+ & TNT Sport 1. Feb 27th before the Luton FA Cup game.

The only real option in that situ, given the result, is to allow him to run and shoot unopposed. That is ridiculous. A defender needs to be able to make the tackle or what’s the point. Crap decision and we are in a tough spot now. Cmon City.

One thing is for certain these referees are not fit for this standard and that tells you all. First goal came from offside , now penalty yet ref was not even close to see it what happend.

UEFA had a campaign recently for new refs. If this is the current standard, I’d say every random should apply to be one.
I don’t know why anyone would want to be a referee.

Salary isn’t good enough to be abused constantly and never be at home if you make it.

I don’t know why anyone would want to be a referee.

Salary isn’t good enough to be abused constantly and never be at home if you make it.
There’s that but I always thought as a kid that it would be interesting to have AI or similar (read too many fantasy novels as a kid) to do it. it should be able to accurately make calls right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.