City v Newcastle, Carling Cup - Post Match Thread

Confidence is shot at present and combined with no desire and no guile its going to take a big effort to save this season now.

The shifts in the last three games have been as poor as I have seen for sometime and defensively we are like an accident waiting to happen.

Manure will rip us to shreds on Sunday and I can only hope its the wake up call all these players finally need to ask themselves if they want MP to get a third season in charge or they don't give a shit.

Very few sides would be concerned about playing us at present.

loriblue said:
Champions2012! said:
Are we making the same mistakes we made after the 2012 title winning season?
Yes we are making the same mistake. They engineered the sacking of Mr. Mancini and landed us with Pelligrini and the precious txxts are still not happy. Something has been badly off kilter since August and it's about time someone told us what it is. That is apart from the fact that Pelligrini does not seem to know how to set his side out from one match to another. We actually just LURCH !

Hmmm..... it might just be coincidence but maybe the failure in the CL so far might be making the players question Pellegrini

Something not right and it needs to be sorted

We were sht and Newcastle were great and fully deserved their win.

442 and constant changing of personel at the back just does not work im afraid.

season defining two games coming up.

Jovetic gets on my tits-he's either flicking it or giving it away. Needs to calm down and play properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.