City v Spurs Women Help

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
Wasn’t sure where to post this, just after a bit of help. My Daughter loves going to watch the lady’s team play, so I booked tickets for next Sundays spurs game on Wednesday. I booked mobile tickets, and received confirmation. However I’ve still not had the tickets emailed over to save to my wallet. When I go to my ticketing account they are there, with a message that they will be sent at a later date. Or you can download to wallet from there two weeks before the game. However the download to wallet option is greyed out, so not sure what is going on. Just wondering if anyone else has had this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you haven't got them visible in the wallet then the guys on the gate will almost certainly let you in! The first team Rags' ticket never materialised until I was at the turnstile and then only after three attempts to raise it from the dead. Shouldn't be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.