CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

marcspurs said:
For those of you old enough to remember, check the date of your last appearance in an FA Cup Final game...

14th May 1981...... the date tomorrow is????

Make sure Stoke have not signed any Argentinian dribblers..... still Ricky Villa.......

The first time City broke my heart. Mackenzie's goal was better btw.

Stony, I agree, bit no one remembers things like that except the fans involved, it was a stunning volley, fit to grace any game, in fact TH's diving header was also an incredible goal from that distance....

Strange quirk about the date as well though.... very weird...

It was only when ESPN was showing the 81 Final the other day that I realised the significance....

marcspurs said:
For those of you old enough to remember, check the date of your last appearance in an FA Cup Final game...

14th May 1981...... the date tomorrow is????

We are on for changing history now , not just repeating it...

Sorry just a minor point, you cannot CHANGE history, no matter how much cash you got (unless you are Dr Who and have a Tardis handy).....

You can MAKE history.....

Depending on GB's fitness I'd play big Pat in midfield and push up Milner to the front 3.
Firstly, he put in a great performance against Spurs and solidified our midfield. Secondly, last time he was in an FA cup final, he won it, and against the scum no less! What better omen could you have?!
Big games require big character's and he's one of the biggest the PL has ever seen.

smiles said:
Depending on GB's fitness I'd play big Pat in midfield and push up Milner to the front 3.
Firstly, he put in a great performance against Spurs and solidified our midfield. Secondly, last time he was in an FA cup final, he won it, and against the scum no less! What better omen could you have?!
Big games require big character's and he's one of the biggest the PL has ever seen.

no chance wud i play viera even if gb isnt fit got to be silva yaya ndj milner and barry with tevez up front or jonson for barry if not. just watched the os video of team on the train tevez tipping himself to score and when asked if he was fit he said yes but will bobby play him? i hope so .

Anyone posting in this thread during the match is officially a fucking idiot. For 90 minutes of your life, put down the keyboard. Go and find a load of blues to watch the match with and watch every last bloody minute of it.

adrianr said:
Anyone posting in this thread during the match is officially a fucking idiot. For 90 minutes of your life, put down the keyboard. Go and find a load of blues to watch the match with and watch every last bloody minute of it.

According to the fanmap there are zero blues within 20 miles of me.

adrianr said:
Hehe, sounds good, except I live in yankeeland where nobody wants to wake up at 6 AM to get together and watch "soccer." :(

Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
Hehe, sounds good, except I live in yankeeland where nobody wants to wake up at 6 AM to get together and watch "soccer." :(

I'm on the East Coast. Want to meet up in Kansas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.