CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

I'll be hoping i don't get beat in making the match day thread for the final.

my long winning streak continues making these threads, and people have asked me to make sure i get it first, some believe little things like this help!

I'd make the thread now, but it's too early and i don't want to jinx us and select players who could pick up injuries :)

so yeah, please let me get the ball rolling :D

Freestyler said:

my long winning streak continues making these threads, and people have asked me to make sure i get it first, some believe little things like this help!

I'd make the thread now, but it's too early and i don't want to jinx us and select players who could pick up injuries :)

Can you start one for the Blackburn game please.

lionheart said:
Freestyler said:

Can you start one for the Blackburn game please.

Yes please do

wonder if tevez will be playing in the final

here is in green man pub on semi final derby day, hope it will be like this against Stoke in final

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIieM6-kHQQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.