City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why some would rather face Ibrahimovic than Rashford, as his pace will cause us problems, but it's a bit disingenuous to say that United are weaker with Pogba in their side. He's struggled in big games, but he's still clearly one of their better players. It will be a bonus if he is definitely out.

I was just looking forward to him jogging around in a big derby, infuriating the rag masses as he jokes and laughs after the game after we smash them 5-0. Ah well, i'll take the 5-0 with or without him in their team...

defensively he is gash though...they will bring in carrick or someone like that who defensively is a lot lot better.....it just allows them to play on the break more and defend better.......

Big nose being out gives them a lot more edge as well

Maybe, but you won't find many United fans who are happy that Pogba's out.

He's not definitely out though.

no but Pep didnt sound hopeful....lets hope its mind games...

Silva didnt seem to be moving to badly just before he went off and even as he went off as well

Stacks of players out for the Rags. Need to exploit this tomorrow.

I was just looking forward to him jogging around in a big derby, infuriating the rag masses as he jokes and laughs after the game after we smash them 5-0. Ah well, i'll take the 5-0 with or without him in their team...
I actually think that if pogba is out carrick will propably play and imo he controls the midfield better, which is not good news for us.

The closer it gets the more I think we are going to take our season out on them

Hope your right our performances in the last 2 seasons against the sides around us has been abysmal. They don't perform when it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.