City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho will go 5 at the back tonight I reckon, shut up shop and go for a 0-0 or 1-0 if they can get one on the break.

I am just hoping we start well.

I love and hate derby days with equal measure, I can't stop pacing up and down.

2 hours to go before Munroes.
4 hours to go before Summerbees
6.15 hours to go before I get thrown out.

Can't wait!

Rags in work talking about buying Aguero like its actually possible. "I wouldnt want him, he is too injury prone"

Rags in work talking about buying Aguero like its actually possible. "I wouldnt want him, he is too injury prone"

They would fucking snap our hand off for him. Do they actually think he'd join them?

3F98922900000578-0-image-a-17_1493138708943.jpg

Let's do this, don't care how, lets just get the win. They will no doubt park the bus and play on the break. Let's make our possession(and corners!) really count by converting chances, hopefully early doors. Come on City!!!!!! Don't let me down boys.

Can't wait. Leaving work early for this. Hope Jesus can play. Lets make Rooneys' last derby a memorable one, 4-1 city.

Need to find a way of dealing with the counters running via Martial and Rashford. Their speed is the biggest danger I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.