City v Utd post match

Worst derby I can remember. Atmosphere though better than most games was poor for a derby.
Yet again we go through the motions.... 40 passes in the final third with no end product. Its too predictable and too easy to defend against

We played well, people complaining about sideways passes and such did you watch the game? United just parked a bus, what do you expect us to do, the ball has to be shifted to find space through or around their defense.

My problem is with Pep's substitution of Jesus and his subs in general (the rest was fine to me), we created chances, and Jesus was the guy who could have put them away and lessen the burden on Aguero. Instead as usual, he fucking gives him like 5 minutes...

Talk Shite making the Rags out be be world beaters. Both sides were shocking apparently.

Ten years back i would have given my left arm to see them pinned back in their own half, playing hoofball despite City missing our best player.

Sure, should have won, but you cannot demand results, you can demand commitment, style and playing football the right way.

Lets just get top-4, especially with spurs / arse/ manure still to play each other. Next season should be fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.