City v West Ham at Vue cinemas

Did anyone here go watch it at the Printworks? Was the feed BT Sport Ultimate (4K) or just BT Sport HD?

Did anyone here go watch it at the Printworks? Was the feed BT Sport Ultimate (4K) or just BT Sport HD?
Watched the match at the printworks yesterday. There was no more than 20 people watching it. Quite enjoyable under the present circumstances. Straight into Wetherspoons few pints and something to eat.

Watched the match at the printworks yesterday. There was no more than 20 people watching it. Quite enjoyable under the present circumstances. Straight into Wetherspoons few pints and something to eat.

what’s the score in the pub? Is it literally just families and men on their own or are people just ignoring the rules?

what’s the score in the pub? Is it literally just families and men on their own or are people just ignoring the rules?
You can only drink alcohol with a main meal. As soon as you have finished your meal you have to leave. We managed 3 pints. It was a mixture of people not packed but you have to buy a main meal
Doing the same next weekend for the Sheffield Utd game.

You can only drink alcohol with a main meal. As soon as you have finished your meal you have to leave. We managed 3 pints. It was a mixture of people not packed but you have to buy a main meal
Is the Sheff Utd game also on in View Cinemas? Do you have to book in advance?

Assume no mixing of households though? I was in the pub the other night and 4 lads walked in who clearly weren’t from the same house. Was just wondering if that’s just our pub being slack or widespread.

Assume no mixing of households though? I was in the pub the other night and 4 lads walked in who clearly weren’t from the same house. Was just wondering if that’s just our pub being slack or widespread.
Me my lad and my mate went in spoons did the track and trace. If 6 lads went in together they might question it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.