City v West Ham u18 Premier League Cup

Norman kneejerk

Good 2-1 win for City this morning.

Played very well in the first half.Was interesting to see Ndala play behind the striker, with Lawrence and Muir wide and Wright and Gray at the base

Looked very fluid at times although hanging on at the end as the Hamners fought back strongly.

Also interesting to see the academy teams play different systems as well as different players. I thought we should have 'finished' West Ham off with all the chances in the second half, but as you say they made it a good game. Just my observation but this season we seem to have a glut of centre halfs/ defenders who all look pretty good to me.

Also interesting to see the academy teams play different systems as well as different players. I thought we should have 'finished' West Ham off with all the chances in the second half, but as you say they made it a good game. Just my observation but this season we seem to have a glut of centre halfs/ defenders who all look pretty good to me.
Hopefully those U18s transition to U21s fast. Solid bunch.

That Wadhurst lad looks aerial enough for an attack line. Enjoyable game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.