City v Wolves - general question about getting tickets

Hi Burro31

Is the £35 you have been quoted an administration charge per ticket of the price of a ticket through the site. Match tickets are expensive, usually about £60 for an adult and £30 for a junior.

It is very difficult to get 4 tickets together. If you have match day memberships then you might be successful on City’s official site but I wouldn’t buy the memberships to see 1 game (£35 adult and £20 junior).

You could keep looking on this Forum’s ticket page and the Man City Face Value Ticket page to see if better value tickets become available. I recommend only buying off somebody with 100 post or more on here and ask for recommendations/ vouches if buying on the FacebookM page. Be careful not to buy off similar names sites / but different as they might be scammers.

Your other option would be to contact the France City Supporters Club in Paris in case they can order the tickets

Hi Tim, my lad is 4 and now finally starting to become a real boy who enjoys football. I have just signed up for the £35 adult £20 junior matchday membership. Of all home games remaining I can seemingly only secure tickets for Copenhagen sat together. Can I presume it is due to the end of season fixtures and that I will have more success early part of next season?

Hi Tim, my lad is 4 and now finally starting to become a real boy who enjoys football. I have just signed up for the £35 adult £20 junior matchday membership. Of all home games remaining I can seemingly only secure tickets for Copenhagen sat together. Can I presume it is due to the end of season fixtures and that I will have more success early part of next season?
Hi zabbad_dad

I agree tickets are harder to come by with the title race hotting up.

That said, I would expect some tickets to become available on the City site, and if you are prioritising weekend games then Luton and Wolves at home could be good ones to target for a pair of tickets. I think they could possibly be moved for TV though. Some Blues will return tickets via the ticket exchange closer to the game for these matches and probably the midweek games against Villa. I would keep checking the a city site say a couple of weeks before the game(s) you are targeting.

Under 5 enables your lad to get in for free but obviously there might not be a seat near where you’ve bought your ticket if you relied on the approach.

As I advise most people. The Man Ciry Face Value Tickets and Travel Page is a great source of tickets. It’s run by Daz Clarke. Beware of different sites that could have a similar name as they could be scammers. If you are new to the page, sellers would expect you to ask for vouches from other Blues on the page to have confidence in the seller.

I always recommend to Blues to join their local Branch of the Official Supporters club. For example, in midweek, I was passed three pairs of tickets by members of the Branch I run and Ineither game them away or sold them at half face value price. It’s rare for so many peole in my Branch to find they can’t go to the game though.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any more questions

Hi zabbad_dad

I agree tickets are harder to come by with the title race hotting up.

That said, I would expect some tickets to become available on the City site, and if you are prioritising weekend games then Luton and Wolves at home could be good ones to target for a pair of tickets. I think they could possibly be moved for TV though. Some Blues will return tickets via the ticket exchange closer to the game for these matches and probably the midweek games against Villa. I would keep checking the a city site say a couple of weeks before the game(s) you are targeting.

Under 5 enables your lad to get in for free but obviously there might not be a seat near where you’ve bought your ticket if you relied on the approach.

As I advise most people. The Man Ciry Face Value Tickets and Travel Page is a great source of tickets. It’s run by Daz Clarke. Beware of different sites that could have a similar name as they could be scammers. If you are new to the page, sellers would expect you to ask for vouches from other Blues on the page to have confidence in the seller.

I always recommend to Blues to join their local Branch of the Official Supporters club. For example, in midweek, I was passed three pairs of tickets by members of the Branch I run and Ineither game them away or sold them at half face value price. It’s rare for so many peole in my Branch to find they can’t go to the game though.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any more questions

Thanks Tim, most helpful. Cheers

Thank you for opening this thread.
I have the same issues. I live in Amsterdam and my son desperately wants to visit a Man city match and the match against the wolves is during schoolholiday, so we can make a longweekend trip of it.
We've also become City members, but its hard to get two tickets seated to eachtoher.
I'm not really sure if the resale for this match (Wolves at home) has already started, since I havent seen a single ticket getting offered the last 14 days (checking multiple times a day).
Can anybody tell me if the resale has already started, or does it start (for example) 4 weeks before matchday?
I would really appreciate some good advice about getting tickets for this specific match.
thanks in advance from me and my 14 y.o. buddy :)

I have the same issues. I live in Amsterdam and my son desperately wants to visit a Man city match and the match against the wolves is during schoolholiday, so we can make a longweekend trip of it.
We've also become City members, but its hard to get two tickets seated to eachtoher.
I'm not really sure if the resale for this match (Wolves at home) has already started, since I havent seen a single ticket getting offered the last 14 days (checking multiple times a day).
Can anybody tell me if the resale has already started, or does it start (for example) 4 weeks before matchday?
I would really appreciate some good advice about getting tickets for this specific match.
I just checked on my account and its still saying " restricted " . So I guess they still haven't started selling yet. Good luck .

I just checked on my account and its still saying " restricted " . So I guess they still haven't started selling yet. Good luck .
thanks for your replie, thats helpfull!

I'll wait :)

I think a bunch will appear closer to the time once the window for season ticket holders open so dont give up. I think you will get them. If we fall away from the title race(please god we dont), loads will be available.

If you're quick I can't see there being an issue with this mate.

It's very unlikely this game will end up being a title decider for us and it's also not our last home game so it won't be the match we lift the trophy if we push on to win the league. They're the two main scenarios you'd find it really hard to get a ticket. That or Pep doing a Klopp and announcing he's done after this season haha.

Just make sure you have email preferences for ticket notifications and be ready to act on it sharpish.

thanks all, I will be quick, very quick. I dont know when the window for season ticket holders open, but if there's any information about that, it would be great if it can be posted here. Then I'll make sure I'm online at the right time.
I realize that the chances are bigger if we fall away, but lets hope that will not happen :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.