City Victory Parade - 2022/23

If you listen to Kenneth Wolstenholme’s commentary in the 56 final, he mentions the City fans and you can hear them singing in the background . I didn’t know there was chants and songs in the 50’s.
Checkout the crowd for city FA cup homecoming in 1937?? A million and a half singing ‘who said City couldn’t play ‘

Looks to me like the stage is going to be outside that new office block on the corner of Oxford St on the right of the tram tracks if you were looking towards Piccadilly Gardens. And the crowd is going to be the other side of the tram tracks outside the library.

Outside the library would make sense as it’s a big open space. I don’t think the map route/ images I’ve seen are that clear (stage area)

Typical that we have all this nice weather and it’s thunder/lightning, lashing down with rain for the parade.

Going off the latest weather predictions it`s going to be another scorcher tomorrow . Fortunately it looks like we`ll miss the rain and thunderstorms . Looking like the Midlands and Lancashire will cop for them .

Typical that we have all this nice weather and it’s thunder/lightning, lashing down with rain for the parade.
Probably a couple of heavy showers going off the weather map. Thing is with thunder showers they are difficult to predict the exact time and location, so may get a 2 or 3 big downpours may just miss and get none. What I do know is they won’t dampen the occasion.

What’s the booze on the street rules with these? Are there jobsworths knocking around prohibiting folk from drinking? Or can you enjoy yourself with a can or 10?

Only ever been to the 2013 one and that’s when I was younger and more sensible (drove) ;-)

Anyone fancy adding to my Bellend Bingo Board tomorrow for a bit of fun?

I’ve got so far

- Forced
- Cringe
- Hollow
- 1 Million (supposedly united’s treble parade)
- A pic of the bus an hour before it begins with a sparse crowd
- Constant pics of United fans hanging off scaffolding

I can’t wait for the parade and then to collect all of the above and more on the way home.
Don’t forget liverpool fans, they’ll be even worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.