City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

welsh_andy said:
Blue Smarties said:
"they was there for the taking, shown them too much respect, not the best team we played this season at all"

Aye, now all you Messi fawners can fuck right off.
and mp got us all pumped up saying we gona attack, but we just sat back deep and hit on the break, maybe was tatics, but i still think we should have had a go at them

Agreed.

Y.Toure and Nasri both known this season for getting forward and causing problems. One didn't start and the other was ordered to sit back. We're also used to causing chaos with two strikers, instead Negredo was left to go it alone.

People won't like it, but Pellegrini will be gone by next year. Shame as he has the ability to get the best out of his players but fails to make the big decisions on the big occasions. Either that or Demichelis might just well do the damage for him.

We had the attacking power to have gone for this game Pell lost his bottle went against all his attacking instincts and saw his arse sorry that is the bottom line.

Valenica knocked 3 in at the Nou Camp, surely we must believe we can do that!? Especially with Sergio back.

That was a good game. I wasn't happy with the refereeing, but then again it's exactly what I was expecting. MDM.. he was looking good up until that mistake, for all his experience you'd think he'd know to let him go. City looked good when they went down to 10-men though, anyone who watches football regularly and watched that game is well aware that even though we lost we took it to them. If Kun were healthy we'd have smashed them, that's not even a stretch of the imagination. All in all, well done Blues, well done.

One last thing, did anyone else want to punch Alves in the face when he was dancing after his goal? I wonder if he realizes that if MDM hadn't been sent off then he'd probably have been the scapegoat in Spain after a Barcelona loss. Kolarov had him in his pocket and he'd definitely have been sent off for persistent fouling. I think I dislike him more than any other Barca player.

I think we can beat them by 2 goals in Spain. Attacking is our specialty, and if their defence has trouble containing Negredo alone, then they'll be shitting their pants at Negredo and Aguero.

Thought we were better team all game, even with 10men, they got lucky with their chances we didn't.

If they play like that again in the second leg, with Aguero there to take our chances we've got an excellent chance.

@BluePhil8 said:
For too long we have suffered because of the left side of our defence.

Demichellis - Shit. Should never play for us again. He seriously doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. He makes Balotelli look like a Mensa student. Thanks a lot you fucking ponytailed wanker, you have fucked every one at the club over tonight.

Lescott - Not shit, but slow and shit at passing.

Clichy - Hahaha fucking ha. If I ever have to read about how he is world class and Kolarov is shit on this forum again I will ejaculate in to my own mouth and smear shit in my eyes. Fucking shit. He is utter wank. Kolarov was ten times the player he was tonight. Why Pelle took Kolarov off is one of the great mysteries of our time.

Please please please buy Shaw and Mangala for £35,000,000 each in the summer.

On the bright side, we just out played Barcelona and they only won because that wank eating cum bucket of a referee gave a penalty instead of a free kick.

Looking forward to the media wanking their little cotton socks in to oblivion. They will be sat in our hospitality suit, eating our food and penning headlines like "Bigger than United? Don't make us laugh when our mouths are full of David Moyes' flacid shriveled cock!"

I don't know about Mangala but Luke Shaw is reportedly a Chelsea fan and has his heart set on there

we are the student and they still the tutor

we weren't at full strength and we are still learning especially in the top tier of european football - we met another level tonite and we will learn

Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Not only that but Vinny played Messi on leaving MDM not chance. He could let Messi go or bring him down outside the box. He brought him down outside the box but the ref gave the pen.
Or, you know, he could have stayed on his feet?

For once

and watched messi score? He started 5 yards behind Messi and had no chance of catching him.
Hmmmmm

Give Joe a chance with Messi going away from goal and have 11 on the pitch.

Or hack him down at the last possible second making the spot of the foul questionable and get sent off.

Such a tough choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.