City Vs Chelsea | In match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to start taking these chances. I admit to being worried when i saw the line-up but the midfield, especially Rodwell, has worked very well.
Kuns first touch is aweful.

Comrade Buka said:
blueinsa said:
Much of the same im afraid for me.

Play well up to a point and then its all one big struggle.

Kuns first touch can be abysmal at times and we rely far too much on the full backs trying desperately to give us the much needed width.

We cant drop points to what for me are a poor chelsea side.

This match is screaming out Dzeko with 2 wingers. Chelsea looks like they are almost giving away the wide areas for free.
Wingers? What are they?

Comrade Buka said:
blueinsa said:

Kuns first touch can be abysmal at times and we rely far too much on the full backs trying desperately to give us the much needed width.

This match is screaming out Dzeko with 2 wingers. Chelsea looks like they are almost giving away the wide areas for free.

cuz they know where coming from the middle all the time. it does not take a scientist to figure this out. they are packing the box and staying infront of the ball. get dzeko , kolorov, and micon and wip the balls in the box

We're dominating the game and plenty of effort but it all looks a bit rushed and disparate.

We've played well enough against a terrible, tired Chelsea side.. But as per usual we struggle to create open chances on the deck. A set-piece looks our most likely route to a goal. Aguero having a stinker whilst Rodwell & his energy has been impressive.

I think we really miss Micah in games like this.

jimharri said:
Comrade Buka said:
blueinsa said:

Wingers? What are they?
not sure.....rumour has it we bought one in the summer...no ones ever seen him though.

blueinsa said:

You are at least a little bit unfair. we have dominated possession and created the only meaningful chances against the european champions. They are no mugs and definately not a poor side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.