City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inbetween said:
Hadn't stopped thinking we could win it but if we get a bad result this weekend and the rags go even further clear, it's pretty much completely over. A MUST win, they played yesterday so their fitness will be shot, their form isn't great, we must win.

Its over, we could win every game 'but we won't' and still Utd will win it, it's not what we do its the fact they won't lose 4 games I am afraid.

Anyway we move on and hopefully win the FA Cup again and runners up. our time will come again but don't make yourself suffer the pain of May 13th will be with them for ever.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
inbetween said:
Hadn't stopped thinking we could win it but if we get a bad result this weekend and the rags go even further clear, it's pretty much completely over. A MUST win, they played yesterday so their fitness will be shot, their form isn't great, we must win.

Its over, we could win every game 'but we won't' and still Utd will win it, it's not what we do its the fact they won't lose 4 games I am afraid.

Anyway we move on and hopefully win the FA Cup again and runners up. our time will come again but don't make yourself suffer the pain of May 13th will be with them for ever.

One game at a time shirley?

random and in the wrong thread but i dont care...easy, quick and simple just keep repeating it

ooolaaay ooolaaay
olay olay oooolaaay
david silva olay
david silva olay
david silva olaaaaaaay

chris8910 said:
random and in the wrong thread but i dont care...easy, quick and simple just keep repeating it

ooolaaay ooolaaay
olay olay oooolaaay
david silva olay
david silva olay
david silva olaaaaaaay

You having a good night than pal, what you drinking? we might as well all get going Champiooooooooooooooons Champioooooooooooooooons

Brrrrr ..... it's feckin' cold here in Manchester !

161m0xc.jpg

CITY FOR LIFE said:
chris8910 said:

ooolaaay ooolaaay
olay olay oooolaaay
david silva olay
david silva olay
david silva olaaaaaaay

You having a good night than pal, what you drinking? we might as well all get going Champiooooooooooooooons Champioooooooooooooooons

haha im on the strongbow my friend!! should really stop as its the same again tomorrow and sunday....david silva olaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!

Can we make a song about Mancini ... use the words 'Fucking Hell' in it and show our support for the manager at the game this weekend?

Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.