City Vs Norwich Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same front line again for me, give Sterling half an hour to get him warmed up for Sevilla.

Bony should be dropped for sevilla and kelachi should start, and no need to take risk with silva, 10 minutes in the end may be but not more

Hart
Sagna
Komapany
Otem
Kolorov
Dino
Toure
debruyne
sterling
navas
kelechi

Hart
Sagna
Vinny
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
De Bruyne
Nacho

No messing round, treat the game properly and we can grab a load of goals again hopefully!

I think Yaya will be rested for this one, although I thought he was excellent last night playing the holding role. Not too much running just there to receive the pass and lay it off,usually one touch. Fernando has seen a big improvement, looks a different player this season.

I'd like to see the same team except Hart, Otamendi, Kompany and Sagna in for Willy, Mangala, Demichelis and Zab. Fernando has earned a run in the side, so perhaps he could rest Yaya and play Fernandinho, or maybe give them 45 minutes each. Sterling has a tight hamstring, so no harm in having him on the bench.

Hart
Kolarov
Otamendi
Kompany
Sagna
Fernando
Yaya/Fernandinho
Navas
De Bruyne
Iheanacho
Bony

It would be great to see Delph and Clichy getting some game time soon.
What was the detail of Clichy's ankle injury anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.