City vs Real Madrid - Ticket sale problem

I have this issue.

Last season I was an ST holder not on the cup scheme, I was able to log on and purchase two tickets - one in my name and one in the name of my Friends and Family.

This season I am on the cup scheme but the option to buy is greyed out so I can't buy one for my friends and family.
I've messaged the help and they said each person has to log in on their own account? what is the point of friends and family then....
Or call and they can do it on the phone. Joke really.

The ‘My ticketing account’ seems to have changed. Also, can’t renew my seats for next season on there despite being asked to by the club

The ‘My ticketing account’ seems to have changed. Also, can’t renew my seats for next season on there despite being asked to by the club
If you are on the direct debit scheme it does it automatically despite telling you that you need to, I think.

I have this issue.

Last season I was an ST holder not on the cup scheme, I was able to log on and purchase two tickets - one in my name and one in the name of my Friends and Family.

This season I am on the cup scheme but the option to buy is greyed out so I can't buy one for my friends and family.
I've messaged the help and they said each person has to log in on their own account? what is the point of friends and family then....
Or call and they can do it on the phone. Joke really.

Loads of people having this issue.

Even if it’s a child that you’re ’strongly linked ‘ to, you’ll still need to log in to their account to access the planner if you’re not eligible to buy yourself. Which you won’t be if you’re on the scheme.

Even though, once you’ve done that and bought their ticket, you can still go back on the planner under their name, even though they’ve also reached their maximum, same as somebody on the cup scheme has.

Are you on the cup scheme? if so it'll be in reservations as payments not been taken yet.
Hi, I am in the cup scheme and was surprised to see it appear, even with the wrong date. C!early an error as now removed. Bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.