Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------Hart
Zabaleta--Kompany--Mangala--Clichy
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
-----------Navas-----Silva
------------------Jovetic
-----------------Aguero

Play Navas, Clichy and Zabaleta to get at Cole, and Maicon.

I think this is a huge game in our season. If we were to slip uo tonight and lose i think were in for another miserable season in Europe. Tonight its time for us to make a statement in Europe and really go for it. Roma are a good side, but they aren't Bayern, Real or Barca. If we play to our potential tonight we can pull them to pieces. Kun and Dzeko to start and i would definitely have Milner playing. For me:

Hart
Zabba Mangala Vinnie Kolarov
Yaya Fern
Milner Kun Silva
Dzeko

willipp said:
I think this is a huge game in our season. If we were to slip uo tonight and lose i think were in for another miserable season in Europe. Tonight its time for us to make a statement in Europe and really go for it. Roma are a good side, but they aren't Bayern, Real or Barca. If we play to our potential tonight we can pull them to pieces. Kun and Dzeko to start and i would definitely have Milner playing. For me:

Hart
Yaya Fern
Milner Kun Silva
Dzeko

Μilner seemed tired against Hull as he was misplacing his shots. Also he didn t be substituted so i think Navas ll start tonight

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
willipp said:

Hart
Yaya Fern
Milner Kun Silva
Dzeko

Μilner seemed tired against Hull as he was misplacing his shots. Also he didn t be substituted so i think Navas ll start tonight

Yes i wont be too fussed if its Navas as he gives lots of energy and pace as well. Also thought he was excellent last Wednesday and was the best player on the pitch, so hopefully his confidence is really good.

George Hannah said:
just watched the bit in the OS press conference when they asked Joe about being dropped - it was slightly reminiscent of Watson & Mickleson

A few on here thought he was lucky not to be dropped after the Arsenal game, hope we don't have a goalkeeper that sulks just because he's not getting his own way !!

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
willipp said:

Hart
Yaya Fern
Milner Kun Silva
Dzeko

I'd say Navas is better coming off the bench. Great to have some pace when Milner has tired out the left back.

I aways worry Silva leaves us to open on our left hand side if we play him there.

I'd prefer to play him in the hole tbh, but that leaves us with the problem who we leave out between Dzeko and Sergio!

I'd go the same as the below

-----------------Aguero

Get off to a quick start hence Aguero instead of Edin. If were 2 up we can swap them and then both back up top on Sat. Maybe put Kolorov for Clichy as I prefer Clichy in the away games.

Need Hart to get his form back as you don't win anything with a 7/10 keeper which he is at the moment.

Likely line ups - not a bad front three for Roma.

manchester-city-Roma--e1412066365425.jpg

Full preview > <a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/wmuhrn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/wmuhrn</a>

Cillian10 said:
I'd go the same as the below

-----------------Aguero

Get off to a quick start hence Aguero instead of Edin. If were 2 up we can swap them and then both back up top on Sat. Maybe put Kolorov for Clichy as I prefer Clichy in the away games.
I don't see Jovetic starting after being out for a spell. Dzeko will surely start and maybe Jovetic to replace either him or Aguero in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.