City Vs Seville Champions League Post Match Thread

It's not that, it's people just posting their immediate thoughts, time and time again it's like witnessing the stream of consciousness of a fucking lunatic asylum
Nope it is people posting their take on the match and not looking at it through fookin blue tinted glasses, that was a piss poor performance and we just got away with it - that's a fact

Somebody remind me, last time we played a Spanish team in the CL during the week of the Derby at the swamp, didn't we win with a last minute winner from our new star player?

How did the Derby pan out after that?

Wouldn't be much of a thread if people gave their thoughts an hour later, that would be this thread

The match thread is supposed to be as it happens, it's just like chatting to the guy sat next to you at the game or in the pub
If I was sat in the pub and my mates were saying shit like that I'd drink up and go home.

How good has KDB been? What a signing, if he'd signed for the ragsame then he would've been the next next next next next next Ronaldo and hailed as the signing of the summer. Martial scores 2 goals and suddenly £50m was great business! But KDB doesn't get any credit.

Wishing we would lose is preferable?

Who did that? Preferable is to not read post match shitty comments about match threads each time we grind result on the very end as some kind of "look at me, I never doubted" statements. I couldn't care less if someone doubted or not to be honest. As someone said match thread is match thread, it's like sitting with mates in a pub and talking all kind of shit, to say "shouldn't we get behind team" in regard of people posting in the match thread is ridiculous.

Not one of our better performances, however Sevilla will be sorely disappointed as they played well and probably expected to be going home with a point at least.

We've taken all three points without incurring any injuries and sit second in the group. I'm happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.