City Vs Stoke Post Match Reaction Thread

My first reaction is, I hope Pablo is okay.

Distant second, I wonder what's going to happen with Tevez.

Third, I'm somehow not too worried, every single one of them has grown 6 inches now that the weight of pressure has been lifted from their shoulders. It'll be back next year but they'll have the experience and memories of surviving and winning together.

Blue Haze said:
Brilliant performance.

Tevez... what can I say? He is the best striker in the world.
Lescott was flawless. Joint MOTM with Tevez today.
Milner looks much better from center.

Passing was suberp, very fast. Defence was solid again, but they didn't ask too many questions of us with their players hurt.

Fantastic finale to the season.

yep lescott was spot on tonight.:) my MOTM.

great result and bring on notlob. The character of all the team just showed we will get the result we will need. just goes to show how much the europa games in feb/march took us out of our stride in the league and how we need to strengthen to stop that happening next year.

class all around the stadium and on the pitch. that is why I love city

looks like the rumours of tevez swap for kaka are breaking now. shame, I love the guy and I hoped he would stay.

just a shame dzeko didn't get his goal, he was so unlucky....he looks sharper, a lot sharper though...

He is getting there IMO hoping the improvement continues into next aseason and we see a the striker we all thought we had signed.

Ducado said:
Carlos free kick

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-carlos-tevez-2-stoke-9317730/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... e-9317730/</a>
Goal of the season. Much better than the jug-eared, potato-headed, granny-shagger's circus-trick-shin-job.

Poor Zab. He needs to wear a crash helmet.

IF we beat Bolton then the maximum we can finish off top spot is 9 points, thats not bad imo lol

Rammyblues said:
just a shame dzeko didn't get his goal, he was so unlucky....he looks sharper, a lot sharper though...

He is getting there IMO hoping the improvement continues into next aseason and we see a the striker we all thought we had signed.

He will get there..he's a second season player...next season he will amaze us.

Agree about Lescott, thought it was his best game in a City shirt and is looking better all the time. Dzeko to me, still looks sharp, a few goals early next season and he will be awsome.

Micah Richards will be the best RB in the world in the coming years.

The sort of game we would have bottled under Hughesless and even Mancini for a while. Something has clicked in this team now and it is very strong. With the required reinforcements/adjustments I think we'll be a major force next season if this mentality sticks.

Lescott, Micah, Tevez, Milner, and De Jong (early passes aside) were outstanding. Silva a bit off again, I feel he was playing injured today. Johnson had his moments but is still underwhelming me a bit as a starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.