City vs Villa post game thread!

most boring game ive seen in last couple of years..great defence there from boateng an lescott..but it would be much harder if blues didnt score that lucky first goal..as mancini says...ITS FOOTBALL...WE HAVE MANY GOOD PLAYERSSS LIKE TEEEEEVEZ, SILVAAAAA..lol

5 Live's Mark Pougatch is really getting on my tits tonight, continuing to bang on about how shit our league form is:

'Villa fans can't be happy....this was Man City, in danger of dropping out of the top four....Let's not forget that Manchester City are stuttering in the League and in danger of dropping out of the Champions League places....Villa Villa Villa, poor team selection, Houllier's got questions to answer blah blah fucking blah'.

How about this cliche, you twat: 'You can only play what's in front of you'. And City demolished that tonight.

shadygiz said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Didn't get to watch the game, had to work but how did Michael Bradley look? I certainly rate him and am hoping for him to have a good spell in the league. Did he at least look comfortable with possession?

nope...he was slated time and again for not being switched on or giving the ball away....tbf, the whole villa team were just as sketchy mate

I could give a rat's arse about Dempsey and some other American players but i like the way MB plays. Doesn't talk a lot of shit like Demps. He was just embarrassing Sunday. Hope he picks it up.

johnny on the spot said:
5 Live's Mark Pougatch is really getting on my tits tonight, continuing to bang on about how shit our league form is:

'Villa fans can't be happy....this was Man City, in danger of dropping out of the top four....Let's not forget that Manchester City are stuttering in the League and in danger of dropping out of the Champions League places....Villa Villa Villa, poor team selection, Houllier's got questions to answer blah blah fucking blah'.

How about this cliche, you twat: 'You can only play what's in front of you'. And City demolished that tonight.

you're not taking him seriously are you...his name is pronounced poo-gash ;p

No, Kolarov was fine except that his final ball is often not good enough, but he got into good positions to deliver the ball. Sometimes his corners and crosses are lethal but too much they don't beat the first man or similar.

Just in from Grauniad shit-stirrer Daniel Taylor:

Late in the first half, Balotelli could be seen complaining of feeling cold and asking Yaya Touré if he could borrow his gloves

Anyone else see this?

unlikelyfan19 said:
Didn't get to watch the game, had to work but how did Michael Bradley look? I certainly rate him and am hoping for him to have a good spell in the league. Did he at least look comfortable with possession?

Diving twat sums him up. Absolute crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.