City Vs Wigan Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw or defeat tonight.

Too much complacency. Wigan will be up for it, and have an extra days rest. We'll be making a few changes. I'll be surprised if we win

Had the title race been on then I'd think differently. I'll be very impressed if City play with anything like our usual intensity

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/free-live-stream-man-city-v-wigan-170413.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/ ... 70413.html</a>

MCFC BOB said:
abECEOYala.jpg
Looks solid to me. Maybe lacking a bit of width though?

Marvin said:
I'll be very impressed if City play with anything like our usual intensity

I'd be very upset if they dont.

A big factor,even though our quality is still better,is the squad players, that will probably be utilised,lack of recent game time.
Our play may not be as fluid or effective as it could be.

No excuse for a lack of intensity though.

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
I'll be very impressed if City play with anything like our usual intensity

I'd be very upset if they dont.

A big factor,even though our quality is still better,is the squad players, that will probably be utilised,lack of recent game time.
Our play may not be as fluid or effective as it could be.

No excuse for a lack of intensity though.
What are we playing for? Pride and 2nd. Not the same as the title

Matches after an FA Cup semi-final or a big game are notorious for shocks. Different for Wigan - they need a result. Nothing bigger than fighting relegation

2nd is far from guaranteed,if the players think different,they need a rocket.....

The squad players should also be out to prove a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.