City Vs Wigan Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
abu13 said:
Dzeko cant get a game, this is just the same pattern that happened before ballotelli went. You can understand it I suppose if there is a deal in place and him moving on is key to us bringing in our new targets. I will be sad to see him leave if this is the case

Or maybe he has a cold !!!!!!!!!

Or hes shit.....

karen7 said:
Never pleased to see kolorov start but should have more than enough to win this
Good to give clichy a rest and always dangerous with dead balls<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:11 pm --<br /><br />
Daz_Blue said:
abu13 said:
Dzeko cant get a game, this is just the same pattern that happened before ballotelli went. You can understand it I suppose if there is a deal in place and him moving on is key to us bringing in our new targets. I will be sad to see him leave if this is the case

Or the shits .....
He would be a beast in the rags team, we just dont play the system to get the best from him

abu13 said:
karen7 said:
Never pleased to see kolorov start but should have more than enough to win this
Good to give clichy a rest and always dangerous with dead balls

-- Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:11 pm --

Daz_Blue said:
abu13 said:

Or the shits .....
He would be a beast in the rags team, we just dont play the system to get the best from him

Well he doesnt play for the the shitty rags so sucks to be him

Strong team, can't see anything other than a win for us. So glad to see Micah back.

mcfc2607 said:
Daz_Blue said:
abu13 said:

Or hes shit.....
You never know, we might need him to come and score a winner. Izzz football...

blink922 said:
Strong team, can't see anything other than a win for us. So glad to see Micah back.

Same here mate, glad Micah is back. Team looks good and I expect a comfortable win for us too. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.