City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

When all the rumours came out months ago I thought it would be a classic example of social media blowing stuff up, but it actually managed to be worse than was said back then.

So all the harassment and abuse happened after he unravelled when a few people left CityWatch?

Hopefully the people effected can put it behind them and he gets the help he clearly needs over his 2 years and 4 months inside.

The harassment all started to happen a couple of years back when a few people broke away from the podcast to start the 93:20 one as they were getting sick and tired of him. The exodus of writers a few month ago happened when they all found out he was due to be sentenced and it leaked online. CW was going for AGES during the harassment stage, and he was harassing them long after they'd left.

The harassment all started to happen a couple of years back when a few people broke away from the podcast to start the 93:20 one as they were getting sick and tired of him. The exodus of writers a few month ago happened when they all found out he was due to be sentenced and it leaked online. CW was going for AGES during the harassment stage, and he was harassing them long after they'd left.

Am I right in thinking the podcast and the website were basically attempts to monetize CW? AFAIK T
theres no money in just being a Twitter account.

So correct me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here but he thought he could cash in when the big website/podcast rebranding thing rolled out a few years back and then when he drove people to leaving and was left with just a useless Twitter account he vindictively retaliated with the stalking and harassing the people who left?

I guess the players will be briefed on this today, on more than one occasion they have replied/liked/retweeted City_Watch content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.