City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every woman should do the fucking ironing !!

They only do the ironing cos' fellahs with irons mean creases and burns!

Thought this game was not a good view. Too many balls given away, too many chances spurned but we always had the measure of them. Hoofball and free kicks on the edge of the box were the only tactics on offer from Birmingham. Hourihan was pretty much underemployed the whole match - no serious save to make. I did think that both sides were running on empty in the second half of ET.

The corner was a good 'un cos' it tempted the goalie out. Too many crosses were going wayward or safely for the keeper.

I think the girls were just a little tense. Nothing like the fluidity of much of the season. But, heyho, a pot's a pot!

Great season overall.

PS to the City management: We could do with their No14 I think! She was very tricky, kept the ball well and was just as noticeable in the league game too!

A great difficult 1-0 cup final. Playing well, maybe a bit nervy, just couldn't find the goal. A keeper's error from a corner in the end, but a sweet header from Lucy Bronze, my wotm as she always keeps running. Wonderful to win what was our first trophy again, this time a stunning double.

Could we swap Lucy bronze for zabba would anyone notice ?
Her non stop running is incredible still going strong in the 90th minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.