City's best Home Grown options?

I get confused by this type of thread as I'm never quite sure whether EDS watchers are rating the juniors on potential or readiness for the first team.

Who would be the top 10 most talented juniors (adjusting for age)?
In no order, gunn, maffeo, tosin, barker, manu Garcia, Angelino, cam humphreys, denayer, kelichi, boadu & ambrose. Hard to judge who will be best, kelichi & denayer could be 1st team now. Barker, maffeo & Garcia Could do a job against weaker teams but need another year or 2 to be 1st team regulars. The rest have potential to be stars. I particularly like ambrose and Manu Garcia they are both exciting prospects who could be world class if they train hard and have luck with injuries. Finally I think in tosin We have the next club and England centre back and captain. I am a positive kinda guy though so maybe I overly rate these kids but I believe they could shit all over the class of 92 cloggers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.