City's Hardest Ever Player

Poor old Murtaz; I remember him making a fantastic, perfectly timed tackle and getting sent off for it - possibly against Crystal Palace. Even back then they had it in for us. Kompany vs the rags was merely history repeating itself.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Remember Tony Coton was one of the notorious group of Birmingham players always getting in to fights during the 1980's. Can't remember all of the others? wasn't Mick Harford one of them? Anyway TC would be up near the top.

Noel Blake was one of them, remember them all getting into more than a few scrapes back then.

I'm pretty sure our very own Robert Hopkins was another.

Yes,known as the Birmingham 6.

loui_mcfc said:
All in their prime; all go in, one comes out. Last man standing.

I personally wouldn't want to meet this guy down a dark alley.

moz3.ashx

If you've read his book then you definitely wouldn't want to meet him down a dark alley!!!

From a slightly more modern era, I wouldn't like to mess with Morrison, played against him in a Charity game, no charity from him. Loved his time at the club.

Murtaz Shelia, I guess this guy is now running some sort of under ground club in Tblisi now.

I've read a few saying Steve McMahon, I read somewhere that Quinny through him through a window.

Of recent years, I wouldn't like to mess with NDJ, Pantiman at 6'8" looks like he would be able to handle himself. VK literally has the 'eye of the tiger'.

Didn't like him, but did admire Lee Badbuy for taking on the Millwall fans as they invaded the pitch.

I reckon Paddy V would be a handful, as would The 'Boss' Bosvelt.

I can imagine Ya Ya being like a big tranquil Lion, lethargic and relaxed until he is wronged or challenged, then you best get out of his way..

5 players who looked hard but weren't

Michael Frontzeck
Laurent Charvet
Keith Curle
Sylvain Distin
David Sommeil

5 players who didnt look anything special but you'd have regretted starting anything with them

Gerard Wiekens
Mark Ward
Paul Dickov
Paul Bosvelt
Maurizio Gaudino

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.