City's New Initiative

Why not do what the egg chasers do at Twickers?
Picnics on the tailgate of a Range Rover,complete with Champagne,canapes and prawn sandwiches.
Do pass the caviar Rupert please!!!

I'd be alright, my Peugeot Partner has a nice tail gate that considering the fuckin' weather we normally get this time of the year acts as a better roof than the thing they tacked over the South Stand, and the boot, once I've bought some of those squishy cushions from the shop becomes a cracking sofa. And the bear that normally looks after the van when I'm inside the ground can be trained to keep any undesirables and general riff-raff away!

I'd be alright, my Peugeot Partner has a nice tail gate that considering the fuckin' weather we normally get this time of the year acts as a better roof than the thing they tacked over the South Stand, and the boot, once I've bought some of those squishy cushions from the shop becomes a cracking sofa. And the bear that normally looks after the van when I'm inside the ground can be trained to keep any undesirables and general riff-raff away!
So you provide the tailgate and cushions Dave,and I'll provide the shampoo(ala Arthur Daley) and Beluga Caviar. Jobs a good un.

The band is a New Orleans-type band, hence ‘Second liners’. I think it’ll be worth seeing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.