City's scouting network

City have a head of scouting in most of the major nations now, who have scouts that report into them.

If any player catches the eye, the compile a detailed report on pretty much everything about him to assess everything from his footballing ability to his up bringing.

here are a list of some of the scouts I know the CFG has:-

Chief Scout - Gary Worthington
International Scouting & Recruitment Manager - Rob Newman
International Academy Scouting & Recruitment Manager - Phil Robinson
South American Scouting & Recruitment Manager - Joan Patsy

UK Scouting & Recruitment Manager - Alan Watson
UK Academy Scouting & Recruitment Manager - Joe Shields
Spain & Portugal - David Fernandez
France - John Gannon
Holland & Belgium - Sebastian Arnesen
Italy, Switzerland & Austria - Roberto Fattori (Not sure if still at the club)
Czech Republic & Slovakia - Jan Ricka
Slovenia - Robert Koren
Rep.Of Ireland - Michael Collins
Scandanavia, North & Central America - Khaled El-Ahmad
Argentina, Chile & Uruguay - German Brunati & Pablo Forte
Brazil, Ecuador, Columbia & Venezuela - Carlos Eduardo Alves Santoro
Columbia - Chiqi Londono
Mexico - Oscar Hernan Gil Rincon

I also know of at least 20 regional scouts in the north west, and over 40 uk based regional scouts. as well as a few European regional scouts.

Anyone know any others?

if he spotted Mangala i could do a better job
after seeing Mangala run round the ball to get on his correct foot was enough for me

if he spotted Mangala i could do a better job
after seeing Mangala run round the ball to get on his correct foot was enough for me

haha I know what you mean pal!

it doesn't just fall on the 1 scout though, he will have been watched and assessed numerous times by
a) regional scout (s)
b) chief scout for country
c) European chief scout
d) chief scout
e) director of football
f) possibly the manager

so we can't blame/congratulate just one person, it really is a complex and long winded process.

City have a head of scouting in most of the major nations now, who have scouts that report into them.

If any player catches the eye, the compile a detailed report on pretty much everything about him to assess everything from his footballing ability to his up bringing.

here are a list of some of the scouts I know the CFG has:-

Scandanavia, North & Central America - Khaled El-Ahmad

Anyone know any others?
Seems like quite a giant market to cover. United, Chelsea, and Arsenal all of agreements with youth clubs in the States and I know Barcelona is opening up an academy in Central Texas. We do a lot of pre-season tours here, but you think we would get in with some of the youth National clubs at some point.

Seems like quite a giant market to cover. United, Chelsea, and Arsenal all of agreements with youth clubs in the States and I know Barcelona is opening up an academy in Central Texas. We do a lot of pre-season tours here, but you think we would get in with some of the youth National clubs at some point.

New York city fc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.