Citys South Korean Fans ... love `em.

We`ve seen the influx of new fans from China/Japan and the likes for a few seasons now,so it has been a gradual build up and with our success building into China,will only increase further fans.
Personally I`ve never had a problem with it.I`m 65,seen it,done it and got the t-shirt,but I can`t speak for other fans on what their view point is.Who knows we may have to build the extension on the North Stand for our new followers.
but you know how others feel,they sing about it all the time and go on about singapore etc but now its happening to us its ok ha

you just keep saying because it's happening to us, to be fair.

It's like trying to debate with someone saying I know you are but what am I
it is though...thats the top & bottom of it,we took the piss out of them & the dippers for years for it as we will in pre season when we play somewhere daft & they fill the ground with their 'fans'...

I suppose it depends which angle you look at it from. From a foreign investment perspective this helps with income related to fair spending.

If you want more fans in the ground it's these who fill the grounds of other top leagues here and around Europe by topping up and filling the gaps.

If Utd are lording it for having more fans and filling the ground this is the reason which has been our response. Does that mean we don't welcome new fans? Not really, it's just stating facts. It only becomes hypocritical if we then start doing the same to clubs with smaller attendances.

From a price of ticket perspective it might make it harder to get prices down if demand is high even when tickets go up.

Too many fans are obsessed with empty seats, probably because when their team isn't winning anything it's the only thing they can cling onto; 'yeah city won the league and cup but we had the highest away following for the last weekend in Jan'.
When what they should be doing is saying look at all those empty seats....prices are obviously getting to high for the average fan.

The only issue I see with new fans is if/when it affects the atmosphere. Then it's up to us to make more noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.