Cityzen Card.......still waiting.

Rather it was £15 cheaper and I didn't get the shite scarf with cityzen written on it and a flaming rubber band that I wouldn't even wear if I was a 12 year old girl. The clubs trying to squeeze more money from us and it's actually really annoying dissapointing. The whole new points system stinks as well, rewarding all the chinese fans who started supporting us within the last 2 years on social media. I know there's a differnce between the loyalty points and city points so it doesn't affect ticket availability but it still narks me.

My Mrs is still waiting. I emailed the club and they said she should have it by the end of September!
Thankfully my season card turned up in plenty of time.

I ordered mine 21st July when they first became available at 10.00am. Got an email 22nd August telling me Royal Mail have dispatched it and it'll be with you shortly. Still fucking waiting!! Phoned yesterday and the girl said I need to get in touch with Royal Mail and make a complaint. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because you're not getting your mail delivered' she replied. 'but I am getting my mail, just not this card. Why would I complain to Royal Mail when I haven't paid them for a service? You have!' 'You need to lodge a complaint. My complaint is with MCFC as I've paid you £35 for something I haven't received.' 'You have paid Royal Mail it's your problem.' 'Oh! She said 'I'll reissue you another and you should get it around the end of this month.' Fuuuuuck me!!( I didn't say that of course, just ok thank you.It's poor, very poor.

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Anyone else still waiting or is it just me ?
Im still waiting is beyond ridiculous more than 6 weeks ! and im moving from my current address next week( i live in France)

the same happened to me 2 years ago in Finland (erasmus studies)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.