Cityzens voice - mobile beer sellers

vendingmachineusa.jpg

Costumers need to register and show an ID in order to purchase a pre-paid debit card.
Then, they’re free to visit the machines whenever they like and choose on of the four different beers.
And they don’t have to be just Budweiser; it is possible to buy Goose Island 312 Urban Pale Ale as well!
The machines are most automatic, but there is always some staff around to make sure no one under age is using a borrowed card.

Do you think that any of Vending these ideas could work in your city?
It has been suggested many times and the club has always said that the concourses are not large enough

How many fans would actually buy a beer at ht if they could do so without missing any of the game? 10,000? 20,000?

Not sure exactly what pouring system they use at Wembley but I do recall it being a lot quicker than we have. But as others have said, its not just the speed of pouring, its the speed of the staff!

Any chance that's because they are full of fans queuing for drinks?

They certainly wouldn't get any on the original third tier concourses
I've not been up in SS3, so no idea what space is available there

But even in East L1, just from walking though the gate, there's not a lot of space on the concourse before the game
So if the beer machines were put in there's the space they would take, plus the space for people queuing to use them

Ah, but that means the queues at the bars would be shorter!!

Well not necessarily, because if it's easier and quicker to be served, then perhaps more people would be queuing, but the queue would be moving quicker

Personally unless I'm really late or have arranged to meet someone, I don't buy food or drink in the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.