Citzen / matchday ticket prices

I live in Seattle and we have the MLS. Tickets here are $35-$110 (for mid field club). But we only have 18 home games plus 1-2 cup games. We don't have membership fees but have Ticketmaster fees which feels like the same thing! There is no discount for child or over 65. The price is the price regardless of age so that sucks.

Making my way to Man City for my first international games ever in a couple of weeks and the prices didn't totally scare me but we don't have nearly the same amount of games. NFL prices here are dumb though.

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

We have some friends coming over to visit from England in Feb so thought we would takes them to a Hockey game.

Our local team (Vernon Vipers) is roughly the equivalent of an under 19's.

So after looking online thought $90 for 5 adults is a good price to pay, which worked out to be about 50 GBP Sterling.

Was amazed when at looking at the City website Adults are 3 quid and kids are a quid for an U19's match.

Respect to the club for keeping it so affordable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.