CL kit personalized?

grandsolo

I'm trying to order a new home kit with the CL badge, but there is no option to add lettering on the back. Can you not get a CL shirt with lettering on the back from the city website? I'd be happy to come into the shop & get it done......if anyone knows which bus I take from NYC to The Etihad, let me know

my lads birthday tomorrow and ive got him the away kit and he wanted Nasri on it with champ league badges on,i ended up getting them of ebay for £5 for the pair

I got the away with CL patches on the day of release but was told that they could not issue out CL numbers or letters until the draw for the group stages had been made. So hopefully the'll be out any day soon.

Most of you already know this but this is what I received in an email when asking about various kits with the CL patches, I forgot to ask about lettering/numbers.

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm the patches shall be available to be added to the champion league official shirts.

This is currently available at the moment on the home shirt.

If we can offer any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Jacob Smith
Customer Services

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.