CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Sly are driving me mad, keep showing the head to head and noting we've been beaten 87 times by the scousers!!!! Let's do the last 10 years you bellends!! Also going on how they've scored 235 goals against us! Who's the guy on now, he's a prick! Willing someone to take over us in the betting, he actually said "i keep refreshing the page and city are still favourites" jesus Christ!!!!

Kompany in cotton wool until then please. He'll relish it. I would say hope Mendy is fit but Salah had him on toast in the 5-0 before Klopp inexplicably subbed him at HT.

No chance. It happened with Celtic because many weren't arsed about going to see a mediocre Scottish team in a group game. In a QF against Liverpool, that's not going to be the case.
We won’t have a choice. City are MADE TO give tickets over to UEFA and they pass them onto whoever they want, which won’t be the Wythenshawe Supporters Club branch will it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.