CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Just seen the draw and what a game this will be. The 2 best attacking teams in the premiership going toe to toe in the champs league.

I reckon we can finally get the result needed at klanfield and bring home a healthy result to the Etihad for the 2nd leg. Liverpool will be up for this due to their result in the league.

What month this us going to be

CTID

In a perverse way, this would be absolutely the draw to have if you substitute the Rags for the dippers, if
Liverpool had gone out and United were still in it, my joy would would be boundless.
Just a dream, though, and I envisage no problems over two legs, most scousers I know are well pissed off.

I expect us to win but I don't think there's any scoreline that can put the tie to bed in 1st leg. That Liverpool team can score we have to manage it as a two legged tie

Everton March 31

Liverpool April 4

United April 7

Liverpool April 10

Spurs April 14

5 tough games in 2 weeks......

At least there isn’t much travel!

I have a 'funny ' feeling these matches will be on TV.
Unfortunately...ffs......BT. I have never got a decent stream with BT.....always finishes the game on Radio , and on TV City kicking off the second half.
OK - an eggs - saguration but I do not like BT Sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.