CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

why would we give them 8,000 tickets ? it would just be the regular away fan amount. plus city season ticket holders will actually attend this i think and there will be high demand from city fans

Hopefully both clubs will price the games so there will be high demand.

At least they'll be able to honestly say Anfield has a good atmosphere in CL for once.

They'll be right up for another of their cup finals against us.

One ting is for certain , i dont want Sterling or Zinchenko anywhere near this game , the crowd get to Sterling and Zinchenko gives the ball away too much , would play Bernardo and Delph if fit all day long.

Zinchenko will never make it at City whilst he has a hole in his are and is never a left back anyway. Problem is Delph is unlikely to manage 3 games in a week so Danilo will have to play his part.

Its going to be "a great Anfield European night". Their crowd will be very loud and intimidating. Their players will come flying out of the blocks. They'll throw the kitchen sink at us.

And when we score two first half goals it will all go very quiet.

I know we mock, but we do have to be careful.

Chelsea were in a similar position to us a few years back and Anfield crowd robbed a Garcia goal.

Even Dortmund couple of years back thought they had it won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.